CENTRAL AND ACCESSIBLE
Easily accessible by air, our country’s ‘second city’ is a gateway to the fascinating attractions of northern Greece as well as an increasingly popular destination in its own right. Our neighbourhood is as central as it gets, a few strides from Aristotelous square and minutes from the scenic waterfront, historical landmarks, shopping and nightlife.
- By bus (#Χ1) arrival at the bus stop ”Plateia Aristotelous” (cost €2 one way) and then walk 100 meters to The Modernist. The last service is at 10:15 pm.
- Use bus #Ν1 between 11 pm – 6 am on the same route.
- By taxi it costs approximately €30.
- By bus (#2K, #12, #31, #45, #X1, #N1) arrival at the bus stop ”Plateia Aristotelous” (cost €1.00, travelling time 20′-25′) and then walk 100 meters to The Modernist.
- By taxi it costs approximately €15, travelling time 10′-15′.
- By bus (#2K, #3K, #10, #11, #14, #17, #45) – arrive at the bus stop ”Plateia Aristotelous (cost €1.00, travelling time 7′) and then walk 100 meters.
- By taxi (costs approximately €10)
In case you’re driving, you don’t need to worry about parking. We have secured discounted prices in a private facility, minutes away from The Modernist. Ask for your voucher at the reception.
Book your personal airport transfer with our recommended provider via our site for the most reliable, relaxed and comfortable ride into town.