CENTRAL AND ACCESSIBLE
Easily accessible by air, our country’s ‘second city’ is a gateway to the fascinating attractions of northern Greece as well as an increasingly popular destination in its own right. Our neighbourhood is as central as it gets, a few strides from Aristotelous square and minutes from the scenic waterfront, historical landmarks, shopping and nightlife.
- By bus (#Χ1) arrival at the bus stop ”Plateia Aristotelous” (cost €2 one way) and then walk 100 meters to The Modernist. The last service is at 10:15 pm.
- Use bus #Ν1 between 11 pm – 6 am on the same route.
- By taxi it costs approximately €20.
- By bus (#2K, #12, #31, #45, #X1, #N1) arrival at the bus stop ”Plateia Aristotelous” (cost €1.00, travelling time 20′-25′) and then walk 100 meters to The Modernist.
- By taxi it costs approximately €10, travelling time 10′-15′.
- By bus (#2K, #3K, #10, #11, #14, #17, #45) – arrive at the bus stop ”Plateia Aristotelous (cost €1.00, travelling time 7′) and then walk 100 meters.
- By taxi (costs approximately €7)
In case you’re driving, you don’t need to worry about parking. We have secured discounted prices in a private facility, minutes away from The Modernist. Ask for your voucher at the reception.